16 December 2009

ONEDANCE

Hai people! Time check: 3:00 :)

Two more hours and ciao, i'm going to meet Danielle for dinner then we're off to ushers meeting! I'm used to ushering. I find it very interesting. Haha! You can observe what other people wear and then say nice things to them :) Side track, it has been raining for 10 mins and i just realised it now. Omg. I kept feeling water droplets on my hand but i didn't think it was the rain. Ok, anywayy, my blog has a crown!! Look @ my url. Hehehe. Chiottm. K whatever. Oooh, i changed my cbox too! Please click 'Set name' > Key in your temp name/ make an acc > Tada! & tag me :) Guys and girls, if you are really bored. Go make a http://www.chatango.com/ account. The people there are REAL friendly, maybe a little over friendly. They will entertain you to talk, seriously. But, please still mind the online rules hor. Don't give out personal info, blah blah. :)

I'm craving for shaker friesss. I'm craving for LJS. I want the cheesy fries and chips combo.. I think i will have that for dinner later :) Going to get my bangle too. I'm still very angry and upset cuz i lost my F21 bangle!! ): I'm really very very very careless. Deciding how much i should bring out.. I should really save already.

Currently using my old laptop which screen is poo... HUGE! At least bigger than my Lenovo one la. The words on my blog look like ants here but on my other one it looks perfectly fine. Too lazy to change l: Poooo.. Bored to the max! Finished watching Step up just now. Seriously, their language is cool to the max!! Luv it.

xoxo, baibai.