18 December 2009

TGIF



Yup! I stayed up last night, but to do meaningful stuffs. Danielle left her "Being a happy teen" book with me. I read the first 65 pages of it last night till 1 plus. Very good book! I will finish it later :) I've finished packing CG members christmas prezzies too!


12 days in Korea. 26 Nov - 7 Dec. Let the photos speak :) I know its very lag but i've been busy so.. sorry! The rest are @ Fb though.




@ Lotte World wiv the Korean band. However, I don't know their name! Where's Mama? Hmm..


@ The Emperor's Palace.


@ The top of Huang Shan.


Animal tour @ Everland


Wearing their Hanbok..? ( Correct? ) @ Kimchi School




@ Teddy Bear Market!


@ The falls. This is moutain water k! Don't play play. However, it tastes the same. Its all in the mind..


@ The orange picking farm


Wiv the Cutest oranges!


@ Jeju




Before heading to take the cable car up to Huang Shan.

Baibai! Uploading wasn't that bad :) Thank God.