20 November 2009

Such a sweet talker :)

Sorry for neglecting my blog for 2 daysss. I've been sick. Hoho. Let me update you about my sickness from the head to the toe :)
  • My head feels like it's going to burst! Its not just outer pain but inner pain too.

  • My eyes are super sore and burning. It feels half closed. My eyes are super small already, btw! So if its half closed, cannot even see them. Feels like... my eyeballs have been put into the microwave for 5 minutes and straightaway stuffed into my eyes again.

  • My nose is running away soon. Pain to the max! I cannot stop rubbing them.

  • I sound like a goose. MALE goose! No longer Miss Shermain Puah but Mr Shermain Puah. I'm a gay too (Joke, get it?)

  • My neck feels like there is a lump on the left. It is super uneven!! But my sister keeps denying that its popped out on one side. Okay, even if its not popped out/ uneven, its very pain leh!

  • My body feels belyyyyyyyyy hot! Like heater.

  • My hands are freezing even though the fan is at 1 and there isn't any aircon and the windows are closed. I've no fever :)

  • My ankle feels detached from my body..


I'm coughing, having a flu, having sore throat, BUTTTT no fever! I have a superrrr boyfriend. Are you jealous? Hehe. I'm going to be fineeee. Stop worrying. You're becoming more like me. Even though it's not a bad thing to be me loh! Haha! Ohh. We're reminiscing about the past on how it all started. Very eggcited to continue after he's back! I figured out i didn't really accept just based on not wanting you to get hurt, my dear! You bathed with honey, i ate chilli. (Inside joke)

I want to thank Jasmine too! She played a part in this whole relationship. Everytime we quarrel, she will be peacemaker if she's there. Credits to her for the previous post. Hehe. Our secret! ^^V


"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."