21 November 2009

Copycats

You have no rights to say whatever ok, bitch :)


I just went to see doctor. My neck is swollen because of my cough and flu. Nothing big. Boyfriend was super worried. Stop worrying already :) I think i just came here to say I'M OKAYYYYYYYY! WOOOOOOO! But still have to eat my meds. Stupid. But it doesn't make me drowsy. So, good good.

Oh! I'm going to Korea soon. Seriously dreading this trip. Praying that it won't be boring. Teehee. Its a good and bad thing anyhoo. More on the bad side though. Missing so many things when i'm off. Pfft. Ahh whatever. It will only be pathetic 11 days and wala! I'll be back. Can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for 7thdec. Muahmuahh. And, if i cannot get to buy anything there, i will seriously not like the trip l:

Lastly,
Happy birthday Yi Cheen!
Have an enjoyable birthday and be blessed with good thingz :)



I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you, I will laugh with you and cry with you.
I will love you faithfully, through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy.
What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.