23 November 2009

I will stay strong

"Love is a sweet tyranny, because the lover endures his torments
willingly." -Proverb



When man says no it can't be done, You say yes it can be done. When man says no, You say yes :) Daddy God, bring me through all these. Muahmuah. Yes! I will endure all these shytz :) Easier said than done but heck. God is there. I'm greatest. Muahahaha. I keep hearing One Time when i'm bloghopping. Haha! So i changed mine :) Super oldiez. But nice + meaningful ^^

@Nadiy
♥ hi d :) thank you very much for everything these past months and months. saying all these is surely not enough to thank you. cuz you'll always be the one to get worried and be there for me every time without fail. you will always be there to check if i'm alright and to cheer me up. when something happens, you will be the first to phone me or run to me and ask if i'm alright and make sure i'm okay. you always will cheer me up and talk to me. that chance was worth it. remember that time in the bus when i was super down, you were the one who cheered me up and told me not to be scared. you told me to ignore all their nonsense and just don't care. you told me i was a good leader when i know i wasn't doing a good job. you always had a way with making me happy. hahahah! i've always told you what i want to say every month so i guess this is just a small part of it. please take care of your throat. remember to drink more water and don't eat those heaty stuff. while i'm away, pleaseeee don't fall sick. and remember what you promised :) and really. thank you so so much. luv you, xoxo :)


I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do