12 November 2009

Ecstatic

I think i'm having my injection soon. Feeling super nervous (like real.) I always feel super scared the day i hear i'm getting injection. But when it comes to right before i get the injection, i'm super excited la! (Y) for me! Hahaha.



Oh! Another lame post k. Continued from last time. I forgot what number i stopped at so i will put it as 4.

#4 My fav sentence is 'You always always like this one leh!'.



And yes, you know who always me say that? My love.>: He will say some really crazy stuffz and make me go crazy too and i will talk super loud. Omg. All my wrinkles coming out already and i'm looking older and older! Aha.

# 5 I love squares.



Becuz the four edges of the square makes it very simple. And many other shapes started with the square right? It's really an amazing shape (Y)

#6 My fav colour is red.



A very pretty colour indeed. Red is boomz! And it shouts me! Ogay, nonsense. But red really is very boomz. (L)

#7 I luv kids.



I think children are really very adorable. Gifts from God :) They add colour to your life and make your home very lively.

Yup! That's all for now.
EDITTTTT :)

( Caution: This may sound super drama. Some content are not suitable for the weak- hearted. Ps. Some of it really exaggerating la! )
Unexpectedly!!! I felt super nervous before the injection and when i stepped into the doctor's office and saw her face, my first reaction was, DIEEEE ): Started crazily texting love. When i sat down, i knew straight in me it was confirm 100% plus chop going to be very very horrifying. As i expected, my heart was beating at a super fast speed and my hairs started to stand and cling on to one another like it was going to be plucked off by a super sticky tape. I tried to calm myself down by thinking of love and my past experiences with Mr. Needles. Sigh. However, i could only produce bad incidents with Mr Needles. Sad for me, he hasn't forgave me for breaking his heart and causing so much hurt to him and he was planning for revenge!! This day had finally arrived for him, he whispered to me and that he will surely give me hell. Due to my increasing heart beat, i started shivering. Mr. Needles let out a big laugh which went like muahahahahahahahaha and a shiver went down my spine. He screamed at me "You broke my heart and i'm going to let you have the worst of your life!" Mr Needles looked at his assistant, Miss Nurse who looked super #$%^& and #$%^& and $%^& and @#$%^&*. She forcefully pierced her husband, Mr Needles, into my soft skin and all the hairs around that area quickly ran to their mama(s). Due to the lack of defense in my arm, the pain arouse so quickly that a sharp pain was sent all over my body. Tears trickled down from my face.. Mr Needles sent all his faithful body builders in liquid form into my body to fight this battle of life and death. They stomped in one by one leaving me more painful than ever. Miss Nurse pulled Needles out and held onto the small tiny hole in case any of his body builders fall out of the red sea. Thankfully, Plaster darling helped ease the pain. I left the room teary and numbed in pain. That was the worst time of my life...

Told you, full of nonsense. Haha! But i made a boring injection incident so interesting. (Y) me!! :) Bought the forfeit stuffz after that but my hand was still aching. Couldn't even carry a bottle. I think she pierced my bone or something. Kuku. But, it's alright now! Phew..

PS./ Take care Aisyah :)