14 November 2009

Endless forgiving

Back to posting :)



I saw this on someone's blog. Sweet to the max la! *winkwink. Hehe. Finally it's monday :) Yesterday was the bezt. Met Jessica then went to church but it's so cold. Ogay, having ToGetHer marathon. Hot Shot was better though. This is random. Maybe bad things happen becuz it's the only way we can keep remembering what is the good like and not take for granted. Oh! I finished my camel nuts. Super yum to the max! :)

Danial, take care of yourself :) Thanks for the talk last night. It was really heart warming, you know. Must remember what you said to me ok? I know you will :> Muahmuahhhhhhhhh. Friends worry with a smile, lovers worry with a frown.





Happy Birthday Vigilia!
Hi SB :) Enjoy your day to the fullest ok! Remember even though we're in different classes now but we still haveto meet up more. I will not forget the camwhoring, lunches, laughing, phone calls :) Have a blessed birthday! God bless. (L)