18 November 2009

Extraordinary

I deleted my eye sore post. Haha! Two days.. Finally over. Class chalet was da boomz. Luckily i sent my boyfriend home before we went to Costa. We weren't caught in the bombing part. Love was super worried when i told him about the bombing halfway because i didn't say i wasn't there yet. Hehe (L) I'm glad my classmates are not really injured. Phewwww. Hafiz had his most memorable 14th birthday with an extra bit more. Haha! Gave a pink watch with SB's fav subway cookies to Vigilia and a smiley plush which did its job at the chalet to Hafiz. Shared among Jessica, Jasmine and me.

Yeelin's letter cute! Haha! I sent love home. Really thank thank thank Quan Wei for his umbrella. Saved my boyf's health :) We were discussing random things. I love our small talks and big talks. He was uber nice and lent SM phone to message. Oh! High five! *winkwink. It's really great to have someone by your side when everything seems so wrong. If i had went home by myself tonight, it would be a tearing trip home. It's really nice to hear all those encouraging words and assuring promises. *Big big smile. He's becoming stronger emotionally and more mature. I realised it ok? :) You're the bezt boyfriend. Yup! I didn't waste that chance two months back and i opened my eyes to a great guy one year back. In fact, we quarrel quite often over minor stuff but it always draws us closer :)

Ps/ Female Love bear and male Love bear :D



This is super cute! Seriously. And its super sweet. Awww. Especially 1:07-1:22 :)