11 November 2009

Movements

Hi i'm back homez and i'm wely happy! :)
Double yay yay!
First, i'm happy enuff i got into 3e3! Really. It was by the grace of God. Thank you Daddy. If you're wondering what i'm going to choose ( which i know no one bothers but i'll still write it ), it sure has to be chemistry and physics. At least, i don't have to get touchy touchy wiv the sheep's heart although it sounds fun. But, blood.. NAH! No way. No bloody bloody stuffz. I have my besties wiv moi :) Wely good wely good. Girl, i know you're pretty upset wiv your results. But, trust me, this isn't the end! You have way more years to buck up :) Don't let this little setback hinder your mindset to do even better next year and the following years! You know.. Actually i believe you can do it. You just need more practice and pay more attention and probably.. tuition! Yes! Mavis tutorial centre wely good. Haha! Ok la, at least for me it helps. Anytime you need a chat, im here! I hope you know who you are. Haha.

Second, went out with love today! :> Long time since we really chatted. Happy to the max k! I seriously cannot understand his words cuz they are really contradicting, you know. Trust me. You either laugh it away, like i do, or get really p. off. Haha! But, its cute. Hehe. Ate @ Macs and had to wait for 12. Very lame but in order to save moneh must wait. Finally had my strawburry milkshake! I kicked the chair and my leg very pain plusss super embarrasing. He kept making sarcastic remarks :< Took bus then home. :)

But im very sad also. I'm not in the same class as most of my closest and Sutrina! She very poor thing. Ownself there. But, i freaking cannot appeal for 3e2. Stupidddddddddddd. Praying she will appeal and come to my class. Hehe. Ava camp nexxxxt week! Omgomgomg. I'm super stressed out k. And uber scared. I've got this stupid phobia. Some stupid cheena lady just called me. Hmm i don't know what she talking. Was thinking if i should say im busy, or... idk la. But i just pressed the red button. Oh! K, i've got to get back to typing the games list and email it to P. But some games, i seriously don't know what are the instructions. Google baby, help! ):

BYE!

-Update-

Saw SB's blog! Haha! Ok la. I know hilarious. I totally forgot we were supposed to have black laces. Oops. When i was in the mrt, i was thinking if we were supposed to wear black or white laces while looking at my stupid looking shoes in the reflection. Then i remembered, we were supposed to wear black laces.. Omg! It was hell striking. Some people were talking. Haha! Confirm say, "Eh, why that girl wear white laces! Look damn retarded la!" Her friend replies, "Ya loh! Look like mad aunty!" Made these up myself but i know sure got something like this. Haha.

Oh! I forgot to wish James happy burstday on my blog. But i was the first to sms him. How good <: Hehehehehe. I've been colour coding the clothes i wear. Haha! Ytd i purposely chose everything pink to wear. Pink shirt, pink shorts, pink bra, pink boxers (or is it called boxshorts for girls. but i prefer calling it boxers. haha!) Today it was total coincidence. I'm wearing everything red. I just realised it when i stepped into the toilet. Cool uhz.

Btw,
Happy birthday Anjila!
We weren't that close in the past. See, i use the word THAT. Haha! But we were okay la :) Miss everytime you go gaga over the anime comics stuffz with the other girls. That time when i ask you for your birthday, you said, "11 November la! Must remember hor. 1111!" No wonder i remember your birthday so clearly. It was great meeting you girl. You probaby won't see this. Hah! But i will still have to wish you. Have an enjoyable birthday! :)

Lengthy post!!!
Remember to click below! PLEASE LA.