10 November 2009



Watch it! Cute to the max and very meaningful too. Don't try to be like others :)

First day of work was great today. Hehe! I was sorting out name cards, typing it onto excel sheet and filing it in WHILE tweeting, fb-ing, chatting on msn, smsing, eating, drinking and talking. Hah! Sorting out and filing was easy peasy. I don't like the typing part. Even though it sound hell easy but i never used that kind of computer before. The old, keyboard wiv mouse kind. Haha. But i luv the mouse click click sound and the keyboard typing sounds. I suspect i typed something wrong man. Howww. But i trust my skills la! Haha. Had to type with caps k! So twitter was flooded with my CAPS typings. Oops! However, nobudy was talking to me on im. 5 hours passed like zoomzoom! wely fast. While waiting for 5pm to come, played country story. Kuku la my crops. Anyhoo, it wasn't fun at all! Went home happily when it was 5. Hehe. Took 23 home. Great memories. Hiakhiak. At first, in the morning, i was thinking that today was going to be hell. Seriously. And i went only for the money. But now, i luv it. Because of the money also la.

Yayyyy. School tml nehhh. Im a wely happy kid <: I don't care about the streaming results already. The Lord is taking care of it :) And yes, i will be happy no matter what results i get. I want to get my milkshake tml. I will get it. I hope.. Oh! I'm listening to 'because you loved me' repeatedly and repeatedly. I like the lyrics :)

Ps/ You still don't get it? Remember i said i never want to hear you say that you're not good and all those shits? Never means never. K, i love you still :)