09 November 2009

Melancholy feeling

Happy 15th,





Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

Thank you love,
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through through it all




Oh! I finished the borders of the puzzle. But sadly, it's super small. Promise i will not anyhow splurge money. It's 18.2 x 25.7cm. But there's 108 pieces. Which means 1 piece is about 20cents. Is it reasonable? Tag me :)

Having strawberry cake for breakfast now. I haven't collected my strawberry milkshake. Ugh. Stayed up to watch Chelsea vs Man utd. 1 - 0. Not quite saddening compared to last time. John terry scored. Tried to play GB with Jasmine but mine won't load. I give up! Haha.

I miss school, alot. I miss my friends even more and our classroom. Some people might think I'm crazy enough to miss school. But because we've all been waiting for it, streaming. Means new friends, new environment, more stress. But honestly speaking, i miss every one and every thing that we did together.

Firstly, our class motto :)
Miracles can happen if we, 2e5, don't give up!


Then a picture of my beloved class,



Our endless camwhoring,





Phone calls with this girl always cheers me up.



Class never bores with her behind me.


A very great friend i will surely miss. ):


Three of my beztest :)




I'd love to see your true colours again. I know you're very very nice :) Thank you.


The class jokers who always perks up the place :]




Ola my superbestie! Haha.




BFF (L)





Remember our most memorable one hour of waiting.
Endless sleeping & talking cheena lessons :b




Our memories..

Ps/ Remember to love/ hate my post! Haha!